[NAFEX] Green Rosette

William C. Garthright billg at inebraska.com
Tue Jun 8 20:41:39 EDT 2010

> I'm pretty sure I've read that a virus (or maybe a fungus, but I think a virus) can do that to cane fruit.

Interesting, Ginda. I haven't seen that, though I've seen something even
stranger.

A couple of years ago, one cane of my black raspberries started growing
very weirdly. It looked like a normal cane for several feet, then it
became this wide, flat growth - like a thick belt. It continued to grow
this way, very vigorously, in fact.

I always wondered what had caused that. I've haven't seen it since.

Thanks,

Bill
Lincoln, NE (zone 5)

http://garthright.blogspot.com/

--
Either that wallpaper goes or I do. - Oscar Wilde, on his deathbed