[NAFEX] tanglefoot-molasses

Naomi Counides naomi at oznayim.us
Sun Jun 6 00:51:56 EDT 2010

Borax has a really satisfying effect on ants. I use it in the house when
there is an invasion.  They take it home to the nest.  I mix the borax into
peanut butter and it takes about 3 or 4 days for the ants to disappear.   I
have thought about using a partially opened tin can in the garden with the
lid bent closed again to keep cats and dogs out of it.  If a mouse gets in..
oh well.

Naomi

from the prejudices of their social environment.  Most people are even
incapable of forming such opinions."
 ..... Albert Einstein

  _____