[NAFEX] old McIntosh

Kim Maser prairievines at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 12:07:34 EST 2010

Hi Derry/ Bill- PICO up in Summerland has some of the old varieties. If you
get a hold of
Wayne Wilson at the Kelowna Museum he can help you as well. Do you have a
list of what you
need. There are still some of the original old trees in some sites in the
Okanagan.  Jonathon and macIntosh were just a couple of the varieties
planted there. If you like contact me I lived there for 20 yrs and did a lot
of work with heirloom fruit crops there.

This will help

www.nald.ca/CLR/*okanagan*/history/6garden.pdf<http://www.nald.ca/CLR/okanagan/history/6garden.pdf>

Cheers

Kim Maser