[NAFEX] Recent Scottish raspberry breeding: Glen Lyon - a born again raspberry

John S swim_at_svc at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 14 03:26:33 EST 2010

I often wonder how tasters determine when the fruit is optimal for flavor given that there is variety regarding the length of time it may take for a selection to reach peak flavor.  Do early and late selections get excluded because they are early or late to optimum flavor?  Do tasters sample a single selection over a length of time?

John