[NAFEX] Tall persimmons

Mathew Waehner waehner at gmail.com
Fri Jan 8 15:37:50 EST 2010

Oikos tree crops sells what may be the most northern- adapted american
persimmon selected for fruit production.  The website doesn't make it clear
exactly what climte you need to produce quality fruit, but they sell the
fruit they produce in Kalamazoo, which is in zone 5.

http://oikostreecrops.com/store/product.asp?numRecordPosition=1&P_ID=307&PT_ID=117&strPageHistory=cat

I've bought other things from Oikos, and always been satisfied.