[NAFEX] We are going to get frigid in MS

kc5gxc kc5gxc at isp.com
Mon Jan 4 18:54:11 EST 2010

We may go to 10 deg F here in South MS this week.
I have got my citrus heeled over the grafts with dirt. Heat lamp and partial
cover on big satsuma tree(full of fruit).....hope the grafts make it on the
smaller ones. Kumquat tree will be killed ...it is golden with fruit .
Looks like a record cold. It has been cold here for quite a while.
We need a double dose of that global warming in short order? Where is algore
when you need him???? Sitting by his heater, no doubt....ha ha.
Pete/Z8/South MS