[NAFEX] Plant labels

Applesrgoodforu at aol.com Applesrgoodforu at aol.com
Mon Sep 28 21:40:23 EDT 2009

I make these tags from window blinds and my casio label maker.
_http://s16.photobucket.com/albums/b23/applesrgood/?action=view&current=Tree
Labels.jpg_
(http://s16.photobucket.com/albums/b23/applesrgood/?action=view&current=TreeLabels.jpg)
Dan
Eugene Oregon

In a message dated 9/28/2009 2:15:19 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
bassem at gardener.com writes:

I have  used Aluminum tags for my large trees, and I agree they work great.
However I  need labels for my fig trees that I sell. Usually propagate
about 400 trees a  year, and my hand writing gets very sloppy after the 10th
label. I was hoping  for a printer but it seems very pricey at $850

They
>  > come in packs of 50 with wires for tying to the pot or plant for
about $5.95
> > per pack. Try Mountain Valley Growers for  these.
> >
> > If you want something a little more  professional try a Dymo
Professional