[NAFEX] Plant labels

Bassem Samaan bassem at gardener.com
Mon Sep 28 06:14:31 EDT 2009

I have used Aluminum tags for my large trees, and I agree they work great. However I need labels for my fig trees that I sell. Usually propagate about 400 trees a year, and my hand writing gets very sloppy after the 10th label. I was hoping for a printer but it seems very pricey at $850

Thanks,

Bass Samaan
http://www.TreesofJoy.com