[NAFEX] Plant labels

Ginda Fisher list at ginda.us
Sun Sep 27 17:55:59 EDT 2009

I've used the Aluminum ID Markers.  They are easy to use and last a
lot better than the tags that come from nurseries.  I'm sure nursery
tags are cheaper in the quantities that nurseries use, but for smaller
quantities, the low overhead (nothing to buy but the tags themselves)
and long lifetime of the aluminum markers is a great value.

Ginda Fisher