[NAFEX] Well a tomato is a fruit...in search of Yellow Pear

Lori Rizzo larizzo at charter.net
Fri Sep 25 23:44:53 EDT 2009

I have Beam's Yellow Pear seeds I can send you - they are a small, beautiful
yellow pear.  Their taste is o.k., but not exceptional - but if you couple
them with some nice sweet red cherry tomatoes, they make a great salad.

Send me your info.

Lori

Lori Rizzo, RN BSN MBA
Health Care Quality Improvement