[NAFEX] Gooseberry info from KY

Brungardt, Sam Sam.Brungardt at state.mn.us
Fri Sep 25 11:40:45 EDT 2009

Thanks for the links, Donna.  Very interesting that none of the
recommendations include Glenndale.

I believe the source of Ribes that you are referring to is Whiteman
Farms (http://www.whitmanfarms.com/).  Lucille Whitman, the owner, sells
very good stock and is a pleasure to do business with.

-- Sam Brungardt, St. Paul, Minn. (USDA Zone 4b)