[NAFEX] Thank You Nafexers

Dr. Chiranjit Parmar parmarch_mnd at dataone.in
Thu Sep 24 22:56:56 EDT 2009

Doreen,

The link did not work on my computer.

Dr. Chiranjit Parmar
Mandi  HP  India
www.fruitipedia.com
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Doreen Howard
  To: North American Fruit Explorers
  Sent: Friday, September 25, 2009 6:17 AM
  Subject: [NAFEX] Thank You Nafexers

  I owe you incredible Nafexers a great deal, as most of my fruit education has come from you.  I blog for the Christian Science Monitor about edible gardening.  I'm known as The Edible Explorer.

  Today, I pay tribute to y'all!  Hey, I'm a transplanted Texas girl, so pardon the y'all.  Below is the link to my apple ramblings.
  Doreen Howard

    http://features.csmonitor.com/gardening/2009/09/24/how-to-pick-an-apple/#left

  No exceptions.

  NAFEX web site:   http://www.nafex.org/