[NAFEX] Cross cultural dislikes - (off-topic) [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

ADAMSON, Karl Karl.Adamson at apvma.gov.au
Mon Sep 21 19:08:10 EDT 2009

Bill wrote : I can see how this points to cultural factors, but not
genetic,
necessarily.

I reply:
Sorry that was a little confusing as we were discussing genetic
differences in taste perception in an earlier message and these are very
true. I personally am extremely sensitive to the taste of fermentation
in fruits.  Whereas my wife will quite happily eat something that I know
is going rotten.

Ahh corned beef. My Gran always boiled it.  I didn't realise you could
just roast it, and yes I agree about the bacon!

Karl, Australia

IMPORTANT:   This email may contain confidential or privileged information.  If
you are not the addressee you may not copy, use or rely on the contents of this
email or any attachment.   If you have received this transmission in error
please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this
transmission.