[NAFEX] Plantskydd

Jolyn jolyn at tctwest.net
Mon Sep 21 16:51:27 EDT 2009

I have used Plantskydd successfully on pine trees during the winter months.  Deer browse any green growth on the 1st 5' of the trees.  The premixed product has been 100% successful.  I have had one failure with the powdered product.  It fully lasts 4-5 months of winter.  When I use it in the summer months on ornamentals & fruit trees, it does not seem to last as long.  It does take 24 hours for it to be rainfast.  It is the only product that has been continually successful for me in this area of heavy deer pressure and I have tried many.
Jolyn in MT