[NAFEX] Green Bags revisited

Jim Fruth jimfruth at charter.net
Mon Sep 21 10:10:40 EDT 2009

Re Green Bags and Green Containers, Steve asked, "So, do the directions tell
you that, when you buy the bags or other
containers?"

    There are no directions in or on the boxes they come in.  In this
'throw-away society', many/most manufacturers and distributors don't tell us
how to recycle.  They want us to buy again.