[NAFEX] King of fruits?

Kevin Moore aleguy33 at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 19 16:36:30 EDT 2009

Bill, this way OT, but most people can tell different kinds of beer apart in a blind taste test, they just usually can't tell different brands of the same kind apart. Especially when those beers are all American adjunct lagers that contain more rice than barley. You would be hard pressed to find someone who couldn't tell a stout from a Belgian golden strong ale.