[NAFEX] Peanut butter

Naomi Counides naomi at oznayim.us
Fri Sep 18 16:26:27 EDT 2009

We have a Mennonite scratch and dent place also here in balmy Idaho.  They
are my purveyor for artichoke hearts, Artisan raw milk blue cheese, Lindt
chocolate, gefilte fish.

Naomi

from the prejudices of their social environment.  Most people are even
incapable of forming such opinions."
 ..... Albert Einstein

  _____