[NAFEX] Cross cultural dislikes; Maple? Blech!

mIEKAL aND qazingulaza at gmail.com
Fri Sep 18 16:05:22 EDT 2009

Of course how many folks that you know would sit down for breakfast or
afternoon tea for a bit of crumpets & marmite.  No matter how many
times I have marmite, it has never grown on me.  Marmite, for the
uninitiated, is essentially yeast extract spread, a byproduct of
beer-making. I'd be happier licking a sweaty armpit.

~mIEKAL