[NAFEX] King of fruits? Cross cultural dislikes

Lisa Almarode lisaalmarode at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 18 13:21:17 EDT 2009

Even in Asia, there are mixed feelings about Durian - I lived in Malaysia for a while and they don't all agree about it!  I tried it only once, the flavor isn't strong or bad once you get past the smell but I think you have to learn to get past the smell, and why bother when there were so many other amazing fruits available...

Perhaps compare it to Limberger and Lutefisk?

Lisa in Oregon