[NAFEX] Boston Orchards

V. Michael Bove, Jr. vmb at teakettlefarm.com
Thu Sep 17 22:33:33 EDT 2009

If you're really serious about apples I suggest you go out to the
Bolton/Stow area along I-495 north of the Mass Pike.  There are a lot
of good orchards there with a range of modern and antique apples.  Two
of my favorites are Honeypot Hill (www.honeypothill.com) and Bolton
Orchards (www.boltonorchards.com).  And while you're out there you can
stop by Nashoba Valley Winery and try their Gravenstein and Baldwin
wines (as well as their grape wines...)
--Michael Bove
Teakettle Farm, Z6 (MA/RI border)