[NAFEX] Boston Orchards

Lori Rizzo larizzo at charter.net
Thu Sep 17 21:58:25 EDT 2009

I'm going to Boston the first week in October - plan to bring back some
apples, etc.  Can anyone on this list direct me to some good orchards - or
yours? I'm looking for Empire apples, for sure. My sister in Boston went to
one last weekend, and said all the apples were sour - sounds like she was a
bit too soon?  I went to one around Concord or Acton, but can't remember
where.

You can reply privately.

Thanks,

Lori