[NAFEX] King of fruits?

mIEKAL aND qazingulaza at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 09:27:30 EDT 2009

The best thing about durian, in my humble opinion, is how quickly it
spells out the cultural differences between the American taste buds &
Asian cultures.  I've had a number of Asian friends over the years who
do think durian is the king of fruits.  It would be interesting to
discover what flavors from North America make them retch.

~mIEKAL