[NAFEX] Got Milk?

Applesrgoodforu at aol.com Applesrgoodforu at aol.com
Wed Sep 16 02:21:43 EDT 2009

Richard. I just pulled this off of Google.
_http://www.joenesgarden.com/2009/08/magic-milk-for-powdery-mildew/_
(http://www.joenesgarden.com/2009/08/magic-milk-for-powdery-mildew/)

Dan Ester
Eugene, Oregon

In a message dated 9/15/2009 9:53:06 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
rharrison922 at yahoo.com writes:

Ginda,
    Did you spray it "straight" or dilute it? I have  some cantaloupes
looking good right now---with fruit larger than  softball size. The leaves are
beginning to have some yellow spots and I  was considering a fungicide spray
of some kind. Milk sounds very  interesting--and cheap, too. It MIGHT even
increase the Ca  nutrient content of the plant!

Richard