[NAFEX] Got Milk?

Richard Harrison rharrison922 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 16 01:32:29 EDT 2009

Mark,
    Unbelievable!  But, please let us know of your results. I just learned that in Brazil they have had N-fixing bacteria in some sugarcane varieties that they grow down there---for 20 years now!  I know sugarcane experts--PhD's--here who didn't know that. It's amazing how some things can be overlooked!
                                                           Richard