[NAFEX] Sunchokes [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

ADAMSON, Karl Karl.Adamson at apvma.gov.au
Tue Sep 15 19:32:25 EDT 2009

Sorry common names! Couch (Cynodon dactylon) and also kikuyu (Pennisetum
clandestinum) now that I think of it, are rampant running grasses that I
continually battle with to keep out of my garden beds. They will send
runners up to 2m and then popup in the middle of a garden bed.  Even the
smallest fragments left in the soil will regenerate. They are still
popular as lawns in Australia but they just dont stay put.

Karl, Australia

IMPORTANT:   This email may contain confidential or privileged information.  If
you are not the addressee you may not copy, use or rely on the contents of this
email or any attachment.   If you have received this transmission in error
please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this
transmission.