[NAFEX] Sunchokes

mIEKAL aND qazingulaza at gmail.com
Mon Sep 14 11:41:00 EDT 2009

The sunchokes I planted in 1991 have been spreading ever since..  I have a
really hard time believing the below statement, but perhaps on certain soils
it might be the case, tho I have to say I'm very skeptical.  The behavior
here is that they colonize an area that nothing else including reed canary
grass cannot grow in.  We maintain spreading simply because it's mowed
(lawn) on the edges.

~mIEKAL