[NAFEX] Rosehip

Mathew Waehner waehner at gmail.com
Mon Sep 14 10:48:30 EDT 2009

I have a rugosa hybrid called 'Wild Thing' from Oikos tree crops, which
seems to be thriving here in Raleigh.  Mine is too young to flower or fruit
yet, but the JC Raulston Arboretum has one, and it seems to be fruiting
quite well.
http://oikostreecrops.com/store/prodtype.asp?PT_ID=89&strPageHistory=cat

Let me know if you can use a cutting.

BTW, I can confirm that autumn olive grows in the forest understory here.  I
don't have much of it on my sandy loam, but my mom has tons of it on her red
clay soil, under a canopy of white oak.