[NAFEX] Edelweiss have turned red

Lon J. Rombough lonrom at hevanet.com
Sun Sep 13 10:24:11 EDT 2009

Swenson Red is very dark here, to the point of being blue, but
Edelweiss has never been anything but white.
-Lon Rombough
short, low resolution clip here:
"Best Talent in Writing" award for 2003.
A video about The Grape Grower :
On Sep 13, 2009, at 5:54 AM, mIEKAL aND wrote:

All of my Edelweiss (from 2 sources) are turning a blush of red/
purple.  This is really the first year that I've had a sizable number
of clusters.  I find it hard to believe 2 different nurseries would
have mislabeled them.  Reading thru some of Swenson's notes I see in
one place how he described that Swenson red can look like a white
grape for some people.  I'm wondering if this is a similar result.  Or
is it because folks pick these at a very low brix & they don't have
time to develop a blush?  I'll try to get a few photos to post.

~mIEKAL

sites.
permission!

No exceptions.