[NAFEX] cornus mas ripe?

Lon J. Rombough lonrom at hevanet.com
Sun Sep 13 01:32:43 EDT 2009

I don't have time to harvest  much C. mas fruit.  If someone is close
enough to come and get it, you're welcome to it.  Some of the early
ripening ones are gone now, but there are still a number of trees with
a lot of crop.
-Lon Rombough
short, low resolution clip here:
"Best Talent in Writing" award for 2003.
A video about The Grape Grower :