[NAFEX] cornus mas ripe?

mIEKAL aND qazingulaza at gmail.com
Sat Sep 12 02:13:40 EDT 2009

I have a big harvest this year, maybe 5 gallons of fruit.  Mine are
ripening very unevenly so I'm using a tarp & shaking them off trees,
then laying them out in the sun until they get as ripe as possible.
The ripest ones seem to be drying a bit but I don't anticipate that
this is a problem since I want to use the steam juicer to make some
juice to put up my first batch of cornus mas wine.  Now to figure out
what yeast will bring out that flavor the best.

~mIEKAL