[NAFEX] gooseberries for Tennessee???

Brungardt, Sam Sam.Brungardt at state.mn.us
Fri Sep 11 11:45:31 EDT 2009

Donna, I've had great success with Glenndale, a very tough USDA cultivar
especially developed for more southerly parts of the U.S.  I know the
quality of its fruit is lower than most of the cultivars on your list,
but I'd give it a try.  It has never mildewed for me here in St. Paul.
I bought my plant from Edible Landscaping. -- Sam Brungardt, St. Paul,
Minn. (USDA Zone 4b)