[NAFEX] autumn olive

Lon J. Rombough lonrom at hevanet.com
Thu Sep 10 16:52:35 EDT 2009

The Meader varieties, Jan, Joy, and Joelle, are actually species of
plums and are graft compatible on plum stocks like St. Julian.  Grow a
stock 5 or 6 feet tall and graft the bush cherries on the top like a
tree rose and you may get fruit.  That puts them up where air
circulation  reduces disease on the blossoms.
-Lon Rombough
short, low resolution clip here:
"Best Talent in Writing" award for 2003.
A video about The Grape Grower :