[NAFEX] autumn olive

mIEKAL aND qazingulaza at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 16:42:00 EDT 2009

Scott, yr Nankings didn't produce good amounts of fruit?  I get bushes
full every year to the point where the birds have decided it's worth
their effort to harvest all the fruit before I can get them.  As
mentioned many times previously here, the bushes do start to decline
after 9-10 years...  As far as I'm concerned tho I can't plant enough
of them.

On the other hand I've had no luck with Hansen's....  Of the Meader
named varieties...

~mIEKAL