[NAFEX] Persimmon IDs? Geneva Long & NC-10

Dr. Lucky Pittman lucky.pittman at murraystate.edu
Wed Sep 9 12:47:33 EDT 2009

As Emily Litella (Gilda Radner on SNL in the '70s) would say, "Never mind."

Well, I've answered my own question.

Visiting John Gordon's website, he indicates that NC-10 is one of the
earliest-ripening persimmon varieties he offers - early September; and the
line-drawing of NC-10 is typical (elongate 'acorn' shape) of the fruits on
my tree.

Lucky