[NAFEX] autumn olive

Jay Cutts orders at cuttsreviews.com
Tue Sep 8 16:04:42 EDT 2009

Anybody have any other ideas about why my autumn olive doesn't fruit?  I
have plenty of chill hours in NM at 7000 ft.  I'm trying to remember
when it actually flowers.  We have trouble with a lot of things getting
their flowers or newly set fruit hit by late frosts.

I put in a second one a couple years ago, as I've seen mixed info on the
need for a pollinator.

Best,

Jay

Jay Cutts