[NAFEX] Aronia Berry Festival

mIEKAL aND qazingulaza at gmail.com
Mon Sep 7 11:03:49 EDT 2009

I met Vaughn at the Aronia gathering a few weeks back.  A couple
interesting things about his setup.  From the sounds of it, he is
exclusively growing aronia & his set up is certified organic (or in
the process of becoming so).  He was one of the few people at the
gathering who didn't burn their planting with roundup before putting
the plants in.

~mIEKAL