[NAFEX] OT: squirells, coytes and wolves, oh my.

Steve sdw12986 at aol.com
Mon Sep 7 10:51:29 EDT 2009

So true! The same week the daily newspaper ran the story about bear
relocation in the Adirondacks, our little town weekly paper had a story
about coyotes. It said that many people have seen them around town and
there is a rash of disappearing cats and small dogs. My wife is afraid
to let our cat go out after dark. If we had the wolves, this wouldn't be
a problem. People just can't get over the image of the "big bad wolf".

Steve