[NAFEX] Weird wild grapevine

Lon J. Rombough lonrom at hevanet.com
Sat Sep 5 17:47:39 EDT 2009

In your part of the world some unusual natural hybrids have been found.
  What you describe might just be one.  The marks suggest Vitis
aestivalis, but it could be crossed with something else.  You should
save the vine and at least let it bloom to see if it has any potential.
-Lon Rombough
short, low resolution clip here:
"Best Talent in Writing" award for 2003.
A video about The Grape Grower :