[NAFEX] OT: squirells, coytes and wolves, oh my.

Kevin Moore aleguy33 at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 5 11:29:26 EDT 2009

I agree with Lucky here. Squirrels are in no way, shape or form in any danger of dying out any time soon. The best place for them is in a stew pot. As far as re-introductions of wildlife, wolves are a very good idea. If you don't have wolves, you end up with coyotes. Personally, I think wolves are far less dangerous to domestic animals and are easily dissuaded by a good stock dog. Coyotes, on the other hand, will attack almost any livestock smaller than a cow, and aren't particularly impressed by the presence of a dog.