[NAFEX] Fig flavor

Lee Reich lreich at hvc.rr.com
Sat Sep 5 10:58:18 EDT 2009

I just had my first Kadota (potted, in greenhouse) and it was among
the best. The old standby, Brown Turkey (in the ground, in
greenhouse), is also always excellent, and Green Ischia (in the
ground, in greenhouse) is almost as good.

By the way, it would be useful to indicate where you all grow whatever
plants you're writing about, and if, as in my case, it's in a
greenhouse, pot, etc. I'm in NY's Hudson Valley, Zone 5.

Lee Reich, PhD
http://www.leereich.com/
http://leereich.blogspot.com/

Books by Lee Reich: