[NAFEX] Pollination of high bush cranberry and autumn olive

John S swim_at_svc at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 5 10:55:38 EDT 2009

Ray,  I think you are on the right track with planting a second ao near the first, but will let others more experienced address the issue directly.  I have 4 or 5 wild ones in the area, and have noticed a lot of variability in the fruiting of the wild ones from year to year. I suspect temperature during bloom time is a factor for them, as we typically are still susceptible to frosts at that time.