[NAFEX] FW: L.A. has shared photos with you

Kieran &/or Donna holycow at frontiernet.net
Fri Sep 4 23:54:17 EDT 2009

It all looks like Mex sour gherkins except for the black ones.  This is the first year I have ever grown them and mine haven't had time to turn purple, if that's what they do.
we have the little passion vines, the lutea, and the flowers look different.  I would be very pleased if I knew the gherkins could volunteer.  I like that sort of thing.  Mind you, in the case of Jerusalem artichokes, Apios, and bamboo, vigor and self reliance can be overdone.    Donna