[NAFEX] Sudden Apricot Death Syndrome?

Lori Rizzo larizzo at charter.net
Wed Sep 2 19:29:52 EDT 2009

That happened to me with my apricot-peach hybrids - both died suddenly.  The
culprit was peach borer.  There was a gelatinous muck around the base of the
trees.  When I finally did some digging, I found some maggots.

Lori

Lori Rizzo, RN BSN MBA

Health Care Quality Improvement

Pet Training & Behavior Improvement!