[NAFEX] Sudden Apricot Death Syndrome?

Lon J. Rombough lonrom at hevanet.com
Wed Sep 2 11:26:22 EDT 2009

Dormant spray helps, but it will sneak past that in bad years.
-Lon Rombough
short, low resolution clip here:
"Best Talent in Writing" award for 2003.
A video about The Grape Grower :
On Sep 1, 2009, at 9:50 PM, Ginda Fisher wrote:

Thanks.  We had an extraordinarily cool wet spring, so I might gamble
on the same cultivar (Puget Gold).  It had the virtue of setting fruit
in New England, which I gather most apricots don't.  What would you
spray with, and when, to protect against gummosis?