[NAFEX] Airlayering Jujube

Kieran &/or Donna holycow at frontiernet.net
Fri Oct 30 23:10:41 EDT 2009

"Proximal end being the end nearest the trunk, thereby maintaining the
same direction of flow of nutrients and water and the like?"

Yes.  A job related term in my case, but accurate in this case too.
Actually I think in some cases you could do it the other way because you
wanted the scion to root.  A plum scion for example would probably not be
willing to limp along in this fashion for very long before deciding to take
charge.  But in this case I think he'd just want a take.   Donna