[NAFEX] Airlayering Jujube

Lon J. Rombough lonrom at hevanet.com
Mon Oct 26 21:07:41 EDT 2009

Alternately, you might plant a young tree at a low angle to the ground
and layer a limb to the ground.  Or plant it deep, cut it off and stool
the new shoots as is done to produce apple rootstocks.  That would
avoid the problems of an air layer and once you had an  own-rooted
layer, you could use it as a source of suckers.
-Lon Rombough
"Best Talent in Writing" award for 2003.
Grape pruning video: http://www.bunchgrapes.com/dvd.html View a short,
low resolution clip here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Q58zFY0B1M
A video about The Grape Grower :