[NAFEX] Airlayering Jujube

Bassem Samaan bassem at gardener.com
Mon Oct 26 19:53:45 EDT 2009

Thank you Lee,
I would like to give it a try next year. Would you think the air layer has to be on current year's growth or previous year's wood? If it's current year growth you can't attempt it until early summer, if it's last years then one can attempt it earlier in the spring benefiting from long hot period.

Thanks,

Bass Samaan
http://www.TreesofJoy.com