[NAFEX] tree seeds wanted

Mathew Waehner waehner at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 11:00:07 EDT 2009

Oikos Tree Crops has a limited selection of fruit seeds for northern
zones.  But they aso sell one to three year old trees very cheap.

As Kierran / Donna pointed out, these are not going to be the select
varieties that you want to eat out of hand.   But Oikos selects them from
the wild, the trees should thrive with minimal care.  I grow selected, high
maintence fruit in my front yard, and I'm clearing a patch of woods out back
for wild fruit trees.

http://oikostreecrops.com/store/prodtype.asp?PT_ID=142&strPageHistory=cat

On Fri, Oct 23, 2009 at 10:32 PM, Kieran &/or Donna <holycow at frontiernet.net