[NAFEX] Totally OT

Toni Pralle toni.pralle at gmail.com
Sat Oct 24 14:33:03 EDT 2009

I'll be doing a remodel next winter. A window will be moved. The window is
directly over a couple of climatis vines. I didn't want to move them but I
can. If I don't have to move them, how can I protect them from foot traffic?
I KNOW they will get walked on. I have to take the trellis down, too.

--
Toni in zone 4 Iowa USA
http://www.stopanimalid.org/