[NAFEX] Roxbury Russet and Ashmead's Kernel Z6 NY

Lee Reich lreich at hvc.rr.com
Thu Oct 15 05:45:31 EDT 2009

Alan, glad to hear about your Hudson's, only because mine were the
same this year -- very warty with rotten spots, etc. Still, I like the
apple so much that I cut out the good spots. And hopefully next year
we'll both be back to good apples of this variety.

Lee Reich, PhD
http://www.leereich.com/

Books by Lee Reich:
A Northeast Gardener's Year